Thursday, June 21, 2012

Please Review My Website – Friv - at kizifriv.org

Please Review My Website – Friv - at kizifriv.org

 

Impressions, logo, banner effect (eye catching, quality)

Navigation, look and feel

Anything at all, also suggestions on anything regarding content, design and so on

I hope to recieve also any positve feedback, and negative feedback is welcomed especially,

url - Kizi

this is my first site. Play only the best games. Kizifriv.org games - only the best free online games at kizi! friv is all about great games for everyone.

please give me review, how can i improve it?

Thanks in advance!   

1 comments:

Free Facebook Likes said...

Very informative post. But I have also used these tasks for my site seo. I'll try to adopt your tips for few time to check if it really helps my site's seo. Also visit Free Likes and Tech Blog Thanks for sharing the article!

Post a Comment